Friday, October 24, 2008

Forget The Pass

Guilt,hatred, and a hurt heart. It's time to forget all those, and start looking forward for what is coming. All the good and bad memories, trying so hard to forget em' . It takes time, and I'll be okay. Now I realized, people do change from time to time. Not everybody remains the same internally. But I do need to change, I have a bad temper, and a hatred heart. It's time to forget all those and start living a new person, a changed to a better person so that people would respect. I find this as my weak point and I will work on it. I pray I can (: I was never in her position, all the hurt she felt. I wouldn't know how it FEELS like till I really experience it. Not everything can be changed, and I didn't make it to change what I've done. Time to leave everything aside..

No comments: