Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

Back to blogging days,

Life's really down at this moment of time. I've been really emotional for the past 2 days, but I won't post about it because of some reasons. I did regret a lot of things that I've done & I just wish I can really turn back into time. 2 sleepless nights, fear & misery just overwhelm me and It really hurts badly to have no one to talk and share my problems. But thank God they are some friends who really helped to comfort me. I guess without you people I might have done something stupid to myself. Who knows what will happen? you can't really control your feelings when your absolutely down. 22 more days to SPM and I'm facing the worst in my life. I really hope I can go on and just do what I can. And yeah, almost everybody faces the same circle in life. People tend to repeat their mistakes, deeds, and carelessness. So right here I'm facing what I've done to others. The same pain they experience hits back hard at me, if things can just change in a flick of an eye... sigh. Gotta head back to studies though I can't really concentrate. I guess I just screwed up everything.

No comments: