Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali Celebration


Festival Of Light..

Frankly, today was my very first time celebrating Deepavali with some of my schoolmates. M invited quite a number of us to his open house, but not all make it. But me & my friends ended up late because of some road blindness. Ended up with like 4 of us? but what really gave me a shock was the amount of Chinese people there.. haha. It was cool to see multiracial people celebrating the festival together. This is how Malaysia is suppose to be, racism should end. Home cook food such as curry, spicy foods, rice and cookies we're served. Couldn't get a chance to snap pictures of them. After indulging, we went to a nearby park where we played there like a little kid, watching firecrackers popping high up the sky. The feeling of celebrating was there but too bad SPM is in 2 weeks time.

By the way, Happy Diwali ! to those who celebrates it.

No comments: