Friday, October 3, 2008

End Of Holidays

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting ..

Haha by the way, the blog is not dead k. Just that I'm too busy to blog. I've been out every single night from Monday to Friday. Mostly at night, coming back passed 12.. speeding on the road 120km/h without any cars interfering. Really really fun but too bad my car cant take the speed so it starts to feel shaky.. haha. So, this whole week I went to Zone X with friends which are back for the holidays, playing a game by the name of Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare


Real fun , but played till I'm really sick of it. Haha but it can be really addictive. So the holidays end here. Time to start studying for SPM, which is like 1 month plus from now? feeling so doom. But in order to score well, u have to Study Hard and Play Hard as well. Back to studies as usual. Take care ! Cheers :)

No comments: