Saturday, October 4, 2008

Free Will

Tagged by Hong aka Potato.

1. What’s your ambition
* To be somebody useful xD. ps : too many in mind

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
* It depends who is more helpful. For now, Friends since im single

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
* Never thought of something dumb like this

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
* Err.. what question is this? haha confidence in playing, yes. Studies, no.

5. How many babies you want?
* This if for my future wife to answer.. haha

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
* Yeahhhhhh. How wonderful God creation is.

7. What is your goal for this year?
* To obtain a beautiful SPM cert. I don't think I can get straight A's

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
* Hell yeahhh

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- Prettay =)
- A Hawt stuff .. lol
- Loves me as much as I do.
- Understands my situation
- Loyal & lovable
- Beautiful eyes.. perfect features ( hope the least )
- Doesn't make me jealous? but I cant be too selfish =)
- Err, girlish? haha since there are a lot of tomboys nowadays
- Sweet gal.
- Shorter then me! this is a must..
* By the way, it sounds more like a DREAM =(

10.What feeling do you love most?
* Achieving something I'm really into.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
* Errrr???

12. is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?
* Yes. Get a life =)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
* Friendship is something compulsory. So, yeahh I do.

14. What does flying means to you?
* Flying? Freedom ! Yeah I really wish I can fly.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
* Apple laptop and a Drum set

16. Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
* Megan Fox..

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
* I Have No Frekin Idea.. Wooo! 5 words. By the way, he's a nice person.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
* Sleepp & sleepp and sleep.

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
* 27 .. hmm. A successor, A beggar, or a Dad

20. What is your fear?
* SPM result.

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Ah Sum
2. Wayne
3. Kai teng
4. Debbie
5. Joshua
6. Ames
7. Philip
8. Hong

No comments: