Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saddening

Emo day,

Slept super late yesterday night & woke up late as usual. I didn't have much time to take my breakfast, so I drove there with an empty stomach.. had gastric later on. This is because I had to go to the Tun Abdul Razak library to collect my calculator from J because I left it in the dent yesterday. Without the calculator, I can't go on with my calculations because I'm just too dependent on it. I was all well prepared to study in the library for the whole day, with high confidence I went there thinking I could study as much as possible. It was the opposite, the environment sucked and I barely did anything. Feel damn wasted.. sighh. Headed back home, did some studies and had my dinner. Continued studying after that, but I wasn't feeling too comfortable. Feeling really sad today, since earlier till now. Have no idea why I was sad. Gotta continue studying no matter what it is, this is gonna keep me awake the whole night .. coffee


Bitter

Emo wannabe?

That's all for today. Hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow.. take care readers

No comments: