Friday, September 12, 2008

Just Another Normal Day

Hello readers,

For today, like always. I'll wake up at 6am and pack up for school. Sat for my EST & Maths paper earlier, was great because both the paper weren't that tough though I don't have enough time for my EST paper because of a dead watch :/ didn't bother to look around because I was too obsessed with the paper. Maths was okay, because it's only paper 1 and it's way easier then subjective questions. After school, stayed back awhile in the library with someone. Thanks A for the BOMB! which contain sweets inside, after that I head to the dent with the usual gang. Happy belated birthday J, totally forgotten that it was 911 yesterday.. hahah. Studied a little like usual, doesn't benefit much but it helps :) then I went back home and slept till dinner time. Yup, and I think that's it for today, I know it sounds dull.. haha. Alright, gotta get my ass of the comp and start studying for my next paper. And and, cheers to all those who are sitting for their exams. All the best :) take care

Benji™

1 comment:

AniL RekhraJ said...

lol....you call that normal ah...my nornal day starts off by waking up and sleeping back in school la :)