Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Kick Off

Heys, my first post for this blog, just got the sudden feel to blog after screening several blogs which are my friend's. Seems interesting to me, but thats not the only reason, there's a better reason why I started blogging. Pretty amazed with experienced bloggers, their blogs seems to be interesting,fun and very unique. Okay now to put that aside, for myself this whole week has been dull, few more hours are my Maths & EST (English for Science & Technology) paper. But got some inspiration from someone :) & feels weird because of all days, I started blogging during my trials. Haha screw it! By the way, all the best to all those who are sitting for their SPM trials. Take care and God Bless :)

Benji™

2 comments:

Kevin said...

hey hey ^^ yay i shall be the first to comment. aiyoyo realli notti lo trials time still wan start blogging. anyway all the best in your blogging and in ur studies and in ur life. take care and god bless. =)

Benjamin said...

haha thanks kevin. all best for your incoming exams too. God Bless !