Monday, September 15, 2008

A Drama

Back again :)

Sorry for not updating my blog for the past 2 days, J has been bugging me badly. Haha the reason was because I was busy with all sorts of activities and studies to do. Here it goes, it all started on a Saturday morning when I received a phone call that interrupted my sleep. It was from anil, it seems the call was urgent and I was informed that my friend, H had passed away early in morning at 3am. I wasn't shock because he was in a critical condition.. & that he may just go off anytime. It's really sad to lose someone you know for such a long time. He was my classmate in year 2005/2006 & we 01 kinta scouts had great memories that we spent together with him in camps & gatherings. Everything just happened in a blink of an eye, nobody knew it would be on that day. The funeral was on the next day but I didn't make it because I had to go to church. But whatever it is, we'll never forget him & we'll always cherish the moments we had together. May God be with H always :)

In addition, later that night it was a match between Manchester U & Liverpool. Thanks to Manchester U for contributing in, it just make my day even more miserable by losing 2-1. Here are some pictures.

Equaliser for Liverpool

90' dumb move

Awhhh, they are just getting further away from winning the cup. But cheer up fans, they'll show others what they are made off (: though people did comment on Berbatov as a waste buy, but he did contribute by setting a goal for Tevez. Hopefully they'll catch up and knock out the others on the EPL standing. Cheers to that.

Back to the blues, it was a Monday and today was my EST 1 & Physics 3 paper, papers we're alright but I screwed my Physics 3 by doing silly mistakes on my graph. So now, I can only rely on my paper 1 & 2. Hopefully the facts remains in my head so that I can apply it for my next papers.. lol & the moist choc cake, thanks a bunch ! haha. For the next 3 days, there won't be any papers therefore I need to use my time wisely. I guess that's all for blogging today, off to continue my studies. Take care readers. God Bless (:

Benji™

No comments: