Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boredom

Bored bored bored ..

Just waiting for 27th November to arrive, then I'll stop complaining bout boredom. I guess during that period, I'll get bored of playing also.. hahaha. But it depends who I'm out with as well, good company helps a lot, u can enjoy without even noticing the time and there is like no end to it. Hopefully I'll enjoy as much as possible before I move on to college life or even Form6. I'll seriously miss my school friends when I'm out of school, since primary we've been fooling around together. Ahh! never mind, can always keep in touch with them (:

Day after tomorrow, misery continues as I'm sitting for my Bio1 & Bio2. Seriously I'm not prepared for it because there's just too much to memorize. You have to like stuff in every single facts that had been read & apply on those essays & subjective questions. Sigh sigh, hopefully what I have read will come out. For today, what I did was I read Biology for the whole day & watched Death Race which I downloaded through the net earlier on. A moment of distressing ..


Cool stuff

Movie was fine, cars we're fine, and girls we're fine too =P But it's been months since I watched any movies. So, anything will be cool with me. ANY movies accept horror movies. I won't pay to scare myself off & have nightmares. Totally not worthy, but only if I'm forced to watch =D So, that's it. Boredom continues tomorrow. Cheers to all (:

No comments: