Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hesitated

Hello there,
I've not visit my blog for some time.. So I finally decided to drop by my own blog to enlighten it a little cause it was super dead. Sorry for not updating for months, for those whom I lost touch with, I'm doing great in Taylor's.
Missing Ipoh lots, especially the food,friends and my love ones (:
Btw, I've passed my first semester, currently in my second semester. So far I'm kinda relax because it's just the beginning of the sem but I bet it's gonna be tough sooner with the upcoming presentations, port folios, and exams. Just can't wait for my pre-u to end :P
So, 2 days ago.. which is a friday night. I went clubbing with some of my classmates and guess what, we actually went with a Brazilian model that we met in my friend's apartment. Frankly, super handsome and buff-ed up. He became a chick magnet when we we're there. Will post a few pictures of him soon, currently don't have it in my computer. It was actually my first time and we decided to go for Coco Banana, it was a great experience because I drank almost half a bottle of Chivas Regal (: gotta explore more clubs later on..

Till then.


No comments: